& File A Claim
With paperless everything, both purchasing our insurance and/or filing a claim takes only minutes!
Six Simple Steps to Purchasing Event Insurance Online
1 Basic Event Details
- Event Location
- Number of Attendees
- Event Start Date
- Event or Vendor Type
2 Coverage Options
- Liquor Options
- Liability Coverage Limits
- Medical Payments
- Damage to Rented Premises
3 Eligibility Questions & Insured Information
- Answer a Few Eligibility Questions
- Provide Event Host or Vendor Information
- Enter Location Details
- Add Additional Insureds
4 Make Payment
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Safe and Secure Online Transaction
- From Quote to Bind in Under 3 Minutes
5 Receive Your Policy Documents Immediately
- The COI and Policy are Emailed Instantly
- Documents Automatically Sent to the Venue
- Access your Documents Anytime Online
- Make Changes to Coverage Online
6 Enjoy Your Event, Worry-Free!
- You are Covered Against the Unexpected
- Contact Us in the Event of a Claim
Start to finish, step-by-step instructions on how to file a claim.
If you need to file a claim then be sure to submit a claim online as soon as possible. Login to your policy here and click “Submit A Claim”. If you have any questions feel free to call or leave a voicemail if it is not during normal business hours.
Receive A Claim Form
Once you click the “Submit A Claim” button we will direct you to a few short questions about the specific type of issue leading to the claim. If you have any questions along the way we are always here to help.
Get Your Claim Filed
We will automatically submit the details of your claim along with a copy of the COI for your event to the carrier after you have completed the questions. From there a claims representative will reach out to you directly.
Once a loss is reported, all paperwork is submitted and the claim is deemed valid, then the carrier will work quickly to reimburse you for your loss.