& File A Claim
With paperless everything, both purchasing our insurance and/or filing a claim takes only minutes!
Six Simple Steps to Purchasing Event Insurance Online
1 Basic Event Details
- Event Location
- Number of Attendees
- Length of Coverage
- Type of Event
2 Coverage Options
- Liquor Options
- Coverage Limits
- Optional Add-ons (loss of deposit, higher limits, etc.)
- Eligibility Questions
3 Dates of Coverage & Insured Information
- All Event Dates
- Optional Add-ons (set-up & takedown dates, rain date coverage, etc.)
- Event Holder & Location Details
- Additional Insureds
- Eventsured accepts all major credit cards as payment
5 Receive Your Policy Documents Immediately
- The policy will be emailed after the purchase is completed
- Download a copy of the policy when checking your account
6 Enjoy Your Event, Worry-Free
- Experience your event without the worry
- Contact us in the event of a claim
Start to finish, step-by-step instructions on how to file a claim.
If you believe damage has occurred, give us a call or send us an email within one business day of your event. Feel free to leave a voicemail if it is not during normal business hours.
Receive A Claim Form
We will email you the claim forms, which you will fill out and return as soon as you can. Please ask any questions you may have while filling out the form.
Get Your Claim Filed
Complete the paperwork and submit it back to us. We will help you with any questions you may have regarding the claim forms.
Under most circumstances, you will be assigned a Claims Adjuster within five business days. Your Adjuster will work with you and the insurance carrier to make sure the claim is resolved.